Skuad - QA Automation Engineer Online Hackathon
About this Hackathon
AllRemote is hosting Skuad - QA Automation Engineer Online Hackathon open to all developers and engineers with 1-3 years of experience from India. The goal of the hackathon is to solve challenges related to software development using technologies like Java/Python, Selenium, and SQL and hire the best QA Automation Engineer for Skuad.
We’re on a mission to empower developers to move from being good to being great! By participating in this challenge, you will also learn whether your commits are clean, your projects are releasable, and how well your code is hitting the mark. You can find out if something you built not just works, but works on scale.
Here are some details about the Hackathon:
📅 Date: 28th March -30th April 2023
🕒 Duration: 60 mins
💻 Equipment Required: Laptop
If you clear the 50% cutoff, you will win an opportunity to get your profile reviewed and interview for Skuad - QA Automation Engineer role.
You can participate in multiple/other hackathons organized by AllRemote but are only eligible to win rewards and prizes for one hackathon.
About the position
Skuad is democratising talent and opportunities globally by making remote work accessible anywhere in the world. Skuad is helping employers build, pay, and manage exceptional talent globally while they take care of global payroll, compliances, and taxation for them.
With Skuad you get to have:
Ownership: You will own what you do. We are a results-driven team, which means we expect you to get things done.
Endless support: You will always be able to reach the help you may need. You will have the resources you need to deliver.
Experiment: This is your playground. You will come up with ideas of your own, pitch them and take them up. You will have a free hand to execute exciting ideas.
Impact: Be a part of a world-class team where we are constantly challenged with new things and maximise the impact of the products we build.
Skuad has raised a total of $15M in a Series A funding round. Skuad is funded by Alto Partners Multi-Family Office, BEENEXT, Anthemis, and Rohan Monga.
About the role
- Work closely with the Product, Business, Development and other teams to gather and verify requirements for test scenarios that match customer use cases and deliver a stable high-quality product
- Developing and executing the Cross Browser (browsers like Safari, Chrome, and Mobile browsers) testing automation
- Ownership of the automation test pipelines with regular reporting
- Debugging critical issues
- Participate in all Agile/Scrum ceremonies, including discussing and writing stories and tests to prepare for upcoming sprints
- Perform requirement analysis to ﬁnd issues early in the software development phase
- Develop test cases for complex requirements
Note: This role will be on-site at the firm’s offices in Gurgaon (this is not a remote role)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or similar
- 1-3 years of hands-on software testing and quality assurance activities with ﬂuency in one or more programming languages like Java or Python
- 1+ years of experience in Web Automation and Backend Testing
- 1+ years of experience working with the Agile methodology, and related testing and test automation techniques
- Experience working with and developing automated test scripts using test automation tools & frameworks such as Selenium, WebDriver, Cucumber, TestNG, etc
- Complete understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working with keyword and data-driven test automation frameworks
- Good experience in writing complex SQL queries
- Experience working closely with developers, test engineers, and support staﬀ for troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience to perform gray box testing with automation testing tools
- Basic Hands-on with linux systems to be able to troubleshoot backend issues
- Good problem-solving skills - should be able to dive deep and provide root cause and resolve technical issues or tools related issues
Why you should join Skuad
💵 Venture capital-backed hyper growth company
🚀 Rapid career advancement with opportunities to learn
💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits
Akseleran- Backend Engineer Online Hackathon 2
Skuad - SDET Online Hackathon
Akseleran- Frontend Engineer Online Hackathon
Cyphertek- Senior Java Developer Online Hackathon
Cyphertek- QA Engineer Online Hackathon
Join the AllRemote community Accelerate the shift towards remote work
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved