Cyphertek- Senior Java Developer Online Hackathon
About this Hackathon
AllRemote is hosting Cyphertek- QA Engineer Online Hackathon open to all developers and engineers with 3-6 years of experience from India. The goal of the hackathon is to solve challenges related to software development using Java, Spring, Docker, and Kubernetes and hire the best Java developers for Cyphertek.
We’re on a mission to empower developers to move from being good to being great! By participating in this challenge, you will also learn whether your commits are clean, your projects are releasable, and how well your code is hitting the mark. You can find out if something you built not just works, but works on scale.
Here are some details about the Hackathon:
📅 Date: 7th November - 15th November 2022
🕒 Duration: 150 mins
💻 Equipment Required: Laptop/Desktop
If you clear the 50% cutoff, you will win an opportunity to get your profile reviewed and interview for Cyphertek- Senior Java Developer role.
You can participate in multiple/other hackathons organized by AllRemote but are only eligible to win rewards and prizes for one hackathon.
About the position
The digital transformation of the financial industry is underway and businesses of all industries must reimagine their financial infrastructures to remain competitive. That’s where Cyphertek comes in. They help companies leverage modern financial technology by bridging the gap between traditional and innovative financial technology. Cyphertek uses expertise to provide technical consulting and SaaS solutions for companies seeking to leverage these technologies to grow and expand their business.
About the role
- Communicate comfortably in English to work with our international team members and clients
- Have experience (or a willingness to learn about) working in an agile team that utilises the SCRUM framework
- Be comfortable participating in group discussions and demoing your work to the team and our clients
- For Java engineers, professional experience working with Spring Boot and Spring Framework
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a major plus
- Understanding of blockchain architecture and other payment systems
- Experience working with a microservice architecture
- Experience with managing distributed systems and databases
- Familiarity with Cloud Services (AWS), Observability (ELK), and CI/CD (Jenkins)
Why you should join Cyphertek
- 👩🏻💻 👨🏻💻 Mission driven company with powerhouse founders
- 🏡 🖥️ Remote friendly work culture
- 👨💻 Work on latest tech stacks that delivers business impact
- 💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
- 🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits