Akseleran- Frontend Engineer Online Hackathon
About this Hackathon
AllRemote is hosting Akseleran- Frontend Developer Online Hackathon open to all developers and engineers with 2-6 years of experience from India. The goal of the hackathon is to solve challenges related to software development using React and hire the best frontend developers for Akseleran.
We’re on a mission to empower developers to move from being good to being great! By participating in this challenge, you will also learn whether your commits are clean, your projects are releasable, and how well your code is hitting the mark. You can find out if something you built not just works, but works on scale.
Here are some details about the Hackathon:
📅 Date: 7th November - 27th November 2022
🕒 Duration: 80 mins
💻 Equipment Required: Laptop/Desktop
If you clear the 50% cutoff, you will win an opportunity to get your profile reviewed and interview for Akseleran - Frontend Developer role.
You can participate in multiple/other hackathons organized by AllRemote but are only eligible to win rewards and prizes for one hackathon.
About the position
Akseleran is a peer-to-peer lending platform in Indonesia that connects SMEs with a pool of lenders and helps develop businesses. It provides access to capital with competitive interest rates and flexibility in loan tenors, payment models, and collateral inclusion. Through Akseleran Indonesians get alternative lending opportunities. With the vision of "Inclusive Finance Becomes a Reality", Akseleran provides Indonesians with alternative lending opportunities and hopes to encourage the development of SMEs. Akseleran has received a total funding of $8.5M in Series A round. Their investors include Central Bank Asia, Beenext, Agaeti Venture Capital, Access Ventures, and Central Capital Ventura.
About the role
- Implement features & improvement that is needed in web application
- Fix any error or bug in company's web application
- Communicate and coordinate with the team
- Learn and adapt to new technology implemented to support our core business
- Partner and work closely with Backend developer, other developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Apply best-practices and coding patterns to ensure solutions are maintainable, modular and work well across browsers and devices
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends in web frameworks technologies
- Have Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, or a related subject from a reputable university
- Must have experiences developing website using framework React.js, state management Redux and basic hands on expertise of Express.js.
- Have a good understanding and knowledge about the UI UX from the web and mobile environment
- Having a knowledge of Semantic Ul is a plus
- Been developing any finance related software is a plus
Why you should join Akseleran
- 💵 Venture capital-backed hyper growth company
- 🏡 🖥️ Remote friendly work culture
- 👨💻 Work on latest tech stacks that will deliver business impact
- 📊 Fantastic perks and Stock options
- 🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits