Cyphertek- QA Engineer Online Hackathon
About this Hackathon
We’re on a mission to empower developers to move from being good to being great! By participating in this challenge, you will also learn whether your commits are clean, your projects are releasable, and how well your code is hitting the mark. You can find out if something you built not just works, but works on scale.
Here are some details about the Hackathon:
📅 Date: 7th November - 15th November 2022
🕒 Duration: 90 mins
💻 Equipment Required: Laptop/Desktop
If you clear the 50% cutoff, you will win an opportunity to get your profile reviewed and interview for Cyphertek- QA Engineer role.
You can participate in multiple/other hackathons organized by AllRemote but are only eligible to win rewards and prizes for one hackathon.
About the position
The digital transformation of the financial industry is underway and businesses of all industries must reimagine their financial infrastructures to remain competitive. That’s where Cyphertek comes in. They help companies leverage modern financial technology by bridging the gap between traditional and innovative financial technology. Cyphertek uses expertise to provide technical consulting and SaaS solutions for companies seeking to leverage these technologies to grow and expand their business.
About the role
- Communicate comfortably in English to work with our international team members and clients
- Have experience (or a willingness to learn about) working in an Agile team that utilizes the SCRUM framework
- Be comfortable participating in group discussions and demoing your work to the team and our clients
- Have a strong work ethic and take pride in your work, you should be your own QA tester
- 3+ years of prior work experience in software quality assurance testing including automated, exploratory and regression testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools/frameworks such as Cypress, Detox, Appium, or similar software
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and associated tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience with performance and security testing is a plus
Why you should join Cyphertek
- 👩🏻💻 👨🏻💻 Mission driven company with powerhouse founders
- 🏡 🖥️ Remote friendly work culture
- 👨💻 Work on latest tech stacks that delivers business impact
- 💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
- 🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits