Knose - Full Stack Developer Online Hackathon
About this Hackathon
AllRemote is hosting Knose- Full Stack Developer Online Hackathon open to all developers and engineers with 3-6 years of experience from Philippines. The goal of the hackathon is to solve challenges related to software development using NodeJS and hire the best NodeJS developers for Knose.
We’re on a mission to empower developers to move from being good to being great! By participating in this challenge, you will also learn whether your commits are clean, your projects are releasable, and how well your code is hitting the mark. You can find out if something you built not just works, but works on scale.
Here are some details about the Hackathon:
📅 Date: 1st February -19th March 2023
🕒 Duration: 50 mins
💻 Equipment Required: Laptop
If you clear the 50% cutoff, you will win an opportunity to get your profile reviewed and interview for Knose - Backend Developer role.
You can participate in multiple/other hackathons organized by AllRemote but are only eligible to win rewards and prizes for one hackathon.
About the position
Knose Care is a FinTech start-up headquartered in Sydney, Australia. Their purpose is to make Australian pets the healthiest and happiest in the world.
Knose offers veterinary businesses a full-service subscription management platform that includes banking, administration, communications, stock management, delivery and reporting. In addition, clients are provided full training and an included marketing program so all the vet has to do is confirm the services they want included and get back to seeing more pets.
About the role
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our database
- Work with the CTO to ensure the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST APIs.
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployments
- Three to five years experience with:
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end, e.g., React, Node.js, Vue, Laravel or Flask
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS pre-processors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy - Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
- PHP and/or WordPress experience is a plus but not absolutely required.
Why you should join Knose
- 🎯 Mission-driven, customer centric organisation
- 👨💻 Work on latest tech stacks that delivers business impact
- 💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
- 🏝👨⚕️ Paid time off & Medical insurance