Android Developer Job Description
Android Developer job description will consist of the role, responsibilities, qualifications and technical or soft skills required.
Android Developers are responsible for the development and maintenance of applications. The creation of android applications and their interaction with back-end services are main areas of attention. They collaborate with other engineers and developers who are working on various infrastructure layers.
- Design and build applications for android devices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes, and additional features, for release.
- Good understanding of Java/Kotlin and the Android SDK
- Experience developing, testing, and releasing android applications
- Strong knowledge of Flutter and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Fully comfortable with version control systems, preferably git
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect android applications to back-end services
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Full stack development experience, especially in Python
- Experience in iOS or cross platform mobile development
- Experience with performance analysis and optimization
Senior Android Developer, Hybrid Mobile App Developer, Team Lead - Mobile Application Development, Mobile Lead Software Engineer
Salary Range (in USD)$62,000 - $200,000 per year
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineer, or a related discipline
- A Masters Degree in one of the above disciplines highly preferred
Senior Android Developer, Hybrid Mobile App Developer