SEO Specialist Job Description
SEO Specialist job description will consist of the role, responsibilities, qualifications and technical or soft skills required
SEO experts work for the company's website promotion, delivering high-quality traffic to the business through SEO technology, optimizing the website, and increasing its natural ranking. Digital marketing communication, including digital media and omni-channels' tactics, must also be brainstormed, planned, and created by SEO experts.
- Contact authoritative websites across the internet to get company's web pages with guest blog posts, news articles, Wikipedia, and other similar content to have do-follow links
- Constantly try new methods and new technologies to provide a feasible reference for SEO
- Formulate the optimization strategy of company's website, follow up the optimization and promotion effect, issue an analysis report, and understand the promotion method of peer websites
- Monitor and analyse client's backlinks and keyword rankings through digital tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush
- Optimise website, using external link resources
- Proven track record of building high-quality do-follow backlinks which improve website search ranking results
- Deep understanding & experience with various ad platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, AdWords, etc
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Proven track record of building digital marketing foundations, processes, and campaigns
- Experience in a variety of analyses; with a business relevancy mindset to grow the business
- Demonstrate experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience with marketing automation tools - e.g Hubspot, and digital marketing reporting tools eg. Google Analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and manage deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Exposure to diverse clients and projects
- A first hand experience with CRM and marketing automation systems, notions of HTML and Google analytics are a plus
SEO Manager, Content Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing
Salary Range (in USD)$34,000 - $76,000 per year
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, or related business fields
SEO Manager/ Digital Marketing Manager