Social Media Manager Job Description
Social Media Manager job description will consist of the role, responsibilities, qualifications and technical or soft skills required
A Social Media Manager directs how a business interacts with the public by putting content strategy for social media platforms into practice. They must analyze engagement data, spot patterns in customer interactions, and develop digital initiatives to foster an online community.
- Strong computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites Proficient using multi-social posting platforms such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and the ability to seamlessly apply these ideas across various forms of outreach
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience identifying a target audience and how to tailor unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Ability to oversee and manage a varied workforce while simultaneously working on multiple company objectives
- Oversee daily campaign management and ensure brand coherence
- Increase brand and business awareness using numerous social media outlets.
- monthly collaboration with the brand to develop and implement a social media strategy
- Utilize tone, voice, and language to ensure brand coherence in the text.
- Ensure an excellent customer service experience by monitoring every facet of consumer and business interactions on social media.
- Create workable strategies to increase and keep followers on well-known social media sites including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Excellent time-management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Work ethic and flexibility
Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Director Marketing/Chief Marketing Officer
Salary Range (in USD)$30,000-$90,000 per year
- 3–5 years of experience in managing social media
- A bachelor's degree in a related discipline, such as business, marketing, journalism, or public relations
- Strongly preferred: professional Google Analytics certification
Digital Marketing Manager