UX Researcher Job Description
UX Researcher job description will consist of the role, responsibilities, qualifications and technical or soft skills required
UX Researcher's role includes creating high-quality UX design wireframes and prototypes (both in paper and digital forms), as well as user flow diagrams, website maps, and whiteboards. UX Researchers must be capable of undertaking insightful research, working in a team, and thinking “outside the box.” In addition to designing an excellent and intuitive application, the UX Researcher should also be detail-oriented, flexible, and a self-starter.
- Needs to work closely with game designers, developers, copywriters, UI designers, and other stakeholders to produce high-quality games
- Need to Analyse conversion funnel and have to submit a report, construct an action plan for enchantments with designers, marketing, product team, and other stakeholders
- Have to tackle clients’ product requirements with comprehensive UX design strategies, by applying gamer psychology and human-centered design principles
- Will have to study targeted users to collect and analyze data that helps in the smooth running of the product design process
- Create, extend, and enhance customer flows, and journeys in consideration of product development needs.
- Must be capable enough to conduct user research to gain insights and optimize designs
- Knowledge of UX processes and usability design principles
- Better understanding of hierarchy and layout design principles
- Strong knowledge and understanding of common UI patterns
- Competitive strong ability to synthesize user research into UX design insights
- At least X years of experience in a similar role with extensive experience in responsive and mobile interface design.
- A practical experience in the Fintech or Ecommerce sector is a big plus
- Good interpersonal relationships
- Good verbal and written communication
- Proactivity and dynamism
- Good research, communication and teamwork skills
Senior/Lead UX Researcher, Head of UX, Chief Experience Officer or VP of Product
Salary Range (in USD)$100,000 - $200,000 per year
BSC in design, Bachelors in Computer science engineering or any equivalent field.
Senior/Lead UX Researcher,